The Lord has called us to build simple, small, bridges into our neighborhoods with the purpose of bringing the good news to the people. This holiday season, November & December, we're saying, "Yes Lord! Send us!" We are embracing our personal call to be sent beyond the four walls of our church building to go, and do, the work of ministry because we believe that every one of us is personally called to minister to our neighborhoods.
After saying, "Yes Lord, Send me!" You now probably have some of the same questions as the rest of us.
1. Lord, what do you want me to do?
2. How do I even get started doing it?
Two really good questions! Here is my advice for you. Start talking to God and to other WellSpringers. Don't go at it alone. Embrace your Church community because we were never meant to go it alone. Start with prayer, and fellowship, and you'll be surprised where the Lord takes you!
If you need a helping hand with some ideas here you go:
1. Click here for some resources.
2. Start talking to people at this Sunday's Service. Ask them about where the Lord is leading them. It may inspire something in your heart!
3. Make sure you are asking others to pray for you. You can request some prayer in the "Tell Us All About It" section below.
“I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves."
Matthew 10:16 (NIV)
TELL US ALL ABOUT IT!
We are so excited for where the Lord is sending you!
We want to keep you in prayer, we want to encourage you, and we want to celebrate with you!
The best way we can do that is by knowing all about where the Lord is calling you this holiday season.
So tell us all about it below.